My challenge list held only five books, so it was quite easy for me to finish the list. The book that had me scared I wouldn't finish was Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. You don't realize how long it will take to read this doorstop of a book, as I've heard many people call it, until you actually start it. I even had to take notes for every chapter so that I could remember what was going on.
But it was definitely worth it in the end! Especially since I did successfully finish the Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge.
My Fall Into Reading 2012 List: (Click Title to read review)
01. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
02. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
03. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
04. The Rules of Life by Richard Templar
05. Bone Blind by Abigail Padgett
How did everyone else do?!